Marketing Director, Litmus
Justine’s efforts in 2014 made a monumental impact on the email marketing industry and led to her selection. She is being recognized as an advocate, champion and voice for innovation in the email space. Justine’s passion for great digital marketing and design permeates her work in the email marketing industry. Justine was instrumental in curating the content and speakers (along with so many other logistical details) at the Litmus Email Design Conference this year which highlighted her leadership and passion for the email marketing craft.
Additionally, Justine’s personal characteristics are in the spirit of Stefan Pollard. She is recognized as a warm, hard-working, focused, and down-to-earth person with a passion for the email marketing craft which is inspirational and it’s obvious because it emanates in every conversation and interaction.
Justine was selected from an absolutely amazing group of thought leader nominees this year – finalists include Ryan Phelan of Acxiom and Jordan Cohen of Fluent. Additionally, Justine follows in the footsteps of last year’s inaugural eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year award winner: Dennis Dayman, Return Path.
Ryan Phelan, Vice President, Digital Impact Strategic Services, Acxiom Corporation
Ryan has been a visible, proactive and positive advocate for email as a marketing practice and for the industry as a whole. Ryan’s passion for advancing knowledge, ethics, use, awareness and insight of email marketing in the broader business and marketing community is highly regarded and well-known.
Jordan Cohen, Chief Marketing Officer, Fluent, Inc.
Jordan has a commitment not just to email as a marketing channel, but to those marketers “in the trenches” with it every day, faced with meeting deadlines, contribution goals, and the myriad challenges of getting campaigns out the door. He challenged email marketers to re-think email design in terms of dynamic and modifiable vs. static and unchangeable and created a new industry category: “Agile Email Marketing”.
- Christopher Donald, CEO/Strategist, Inbox Group – An Email Marketing Agency
- Gudmundur B. Heidarsson, Chief Executive Officer, eDataSource
- Samantha Iodice, Chief Consultant, Samantha Iodice Consultants
- Jay Jhun, VP of Strategic Services, BrightWave
- Andrew King, Sr. Strategy Consultant, Lyris
- Spencer Kollas, VP Global Deliverability, Experian Marketing Services
- James Koons, Chief Privacy Officer, Listrak
- Bill McCloskey, Founder, Only Influencers, LLC
- Dela Quist, CEO, Alchemy Worx
- Erik Severinghaus, Founder/CEO,SimpleRelevance
- Philip Storey Head of Strategy, Lyris
- Chad White, Lead Research Analyst, Salesforce Marketing Cloud